- Hem /
- Consignor setup and installation
Consignor setup and installation
- 1. Ask client for backend and FTP details so we can access his/her site, if client wants to install this by them self we can send the module in email, still client needs to pay for it.
- 2. Once we have installed the module as in Magento we need to set up follow details below as picture taken from site as example. Client can set up these things by him self as well if they want but we offer this service. About settings below number 4 we should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Package info
- 2. Enable FTP
- 3. Client/Company details
- 4. This should be made via Consignor, we can ask them via mail or client will ask them if they want.
- Example of installation:
Find Consignor files after order
In order to find the excel files after creating and export to Consignor via backend you need to access FTP if FTP in WooCommerce is written in the backend.